Thoughts about Gainsville! (1 Viewer)

Leebone

Nitro Member
First of all, THANK GOD Larry Dixon is okay. It was like Memphis all over again.

Karen Stoffer proved that you don't race on paper.

Great job by Big Jim Dunn and team. Capps is one of my favorite drivers, but wish Hale could have gotten a win for Big Jim.

Nice to see "The Don" at the track. Prayers that he has a complete recovery.

Greg Anderson should really stick with the Red color. White has brought him very little luck.

Looks like the Matt Hagan team is human after all.

Heads will roll at JFR. John is a businessman and his business is winning. He hasn't made it out of the first round in three races and this time, neither did his flopper team mates. It's ironic that the dragster is the only one that got out of the first round. John won't put up with that for long. Expect changes.

This might be two in a row for Massey. He does well at the four wide in Charlotte. Alund may also want to stick around for that race.

Just my thoughts as a forever fan of drag racing!! :)

This is one of the top five races of the year, probably my favorite besides the US Nationals. There is 13 categories ran so there is something for everyone. The only disappointment I have is ESPN making it a 2 hr show, hard to enjoy when rushing through rounds. JMO

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back