Thought you might want to read this message to all Div.6 Racers from MRP (1 Viewer)

Sid

Nitro Member
MAY 16, 2007 ATTENTION RACERS:
Regarding the Lucas Oil Drag Racing Series Event scheduled at Mission Raceway Park for May 24, 25, 26, 27, 2007.

After attending the LODRS event in Boise Idaho last weekend (May 10, 11, 12) I was approached by numerous racers asking questions and saying things like "Sorry to hear the race track is flooded and under water"..."The track is going to flood just before the race"... "The river is going to overflow just prior to the race" and "When will you decide to cancel the event due to the flood".

I just wanted to let everyone know that the river at this point is actually down and the race will be going on as scheduled. The schedule and details are here.

I hope this clears up any confusion and wrong information being distributed. (i.e.: rumors).

If you have any questions please contact me at [email protected] And please feel free to copy and paste this message to any website, forum or message board that may have posted incorrect information.

Thank you:
Wally Duperon Jr., Race Director
Mission Raceway Park

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back