This always amazes me! (1 Viewer)

Kelly

Nitro Member
Every time I get this email, it just astounds me.....

fi yuo cna raed tihs, yuo hvae a sgtrane mnid too.

Cna yuo raed tihs? Olny 55 plepoe out of 100 can.

i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh?

yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!

Hey Kell,

Not to hi jack, lo jack or bazoomba jack your thread but have you checked out Springfields new XDM-9? Holds 20 rounds. Gotta have it!!:D

Hey Kell,

Not to hi jack, lo jack or bazoomba jack your thread but have you checked out Springfields new XDM-9? Holds 20 rounds. Gotta have it!!:D
Nope....sadly, I haven't. Before Daniel and I broke up 2 years ago, I might have mentioned we had started an XD owners shooting club. I looked on that forum and saw a pretty nice review of it.

Have you had a chance to check it out yourself?

Hey Kell,

Hi-jack 2 in place. My and my brothers are headed to the gun show this weekend at George R Brown. You should come out Glenn. My brother is going to pick up a new 9mm and I'm going to get my Xmas present to me from my wife. Mossberg 500 pistol grip 12 gauge.

Possibly. I don't have Dean this weekend, so I've got a few 'pending' plans. ;)

Speaking of Deano, was he at the Texans game last weekend? I swore I saw him. Kid looked just like him.

Anyways, back to the issue at hand. I should know something tomorrow afternoon or Sat. I will send you a text and let you know when we are going.

Kelly we stopped at Bass Pro Shops in Boerne on the way to a friends ranch and all they had was a XDM 40 cal. Holds 17 rounds and is real sweet. Salesman didn't even know they were making a 9mm. I want to down grade from my 10mm. You have to go on their website and see the features of the gun. It is amazing. Watch the videos. You can adjust the size of the grips to fit your hand in less than 15 secs. The 40 cal was $729 and he expected the 9mm would be close.

Justin I have to go to College Station Saturday and not sure what I will be doing Sunday. A friend wants to buy a 50 cal Barrett sniper rifle and a AK-47. The 50 cal MSRP's for $8650.

Try this on someone. Have them say the word "pots" five times. Then have them spell it five times in a row. Then have them say it five times again. Then ask them "What's the first thing you do when you approach a green light? Most people will say "stop" after saying and spelling the word backwards so many times.

Right up there with offering someone money for their next hiccup. Can't hiccup if you're trying to.

Same with trying to fall asleep vs trying to stay awake to finish that movie! :D

Kelly we stopped at Bass Pro Shops in Boerne on the way to a friends ranch and all they had was a XDM 40 cal. Holds 17 rounds and is real sweet. Salesman didn't even know they were making a 9mm. I want to down grade from my 10mm. You have to go on their website and see the features of the gun. It is amazing. Watch the videos. You can adjust the size of the grips to fit your hand in less than 15 secs. The 40 cal was $729 and he expected the 9mm would be close.

Justin I have to go to College Station Saturday and not sure what I will be doing Sunday. A friend wants to buy a 50 cal Barrett sniper rifle and a AK-47. The 50 cal MSRP's for $8650.

Those 50's are nice. My buddy Charlie has one and he has a shootout every year at his ranch in March and I went last year. I wont miss it again, thats for sure. He has friends come in from all around the US, like 7 different states were represented and they all brought there firepower. Then everyone shares with everyone and shoots all kinds of different guns. I shot the 50 and whoa baby, I think I still feel it. Though my favorite is the one he has called a Thompson Machine Gun. Its a blast.

And Kel, I think its going to be Sunday when we go.

Every time I get this email, it just astounds me.....

fi yuo cna raed tihs, yuo hvae a sgtrane mnid too.

Cna yuo raed tihs? Olny 55 plepoe out of 100 can.

i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh?

yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!

This is why spammers use this kind of thing to get around spam filters. You can read it, computers can't.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back