The Vault (1 Viewer)

sammi

Nitro Member
I don't know if Glen C. opened it or Lohnes stole the key from the secretary's top left drawer, but I am really enjoying the trickle(hopefully soon a flood)of video and images from the super secure NHRA media vault. It seemed for the longest time this amazing treasure trove sat and waited to been seen and enjoyed by its owners (NHRA members). Hopefully, the door stays unlocked and more amazing media will emerge.

Props to Brian Lohnes, Joe Castello and Alan (where's the birthday cake) Reinhart for the hard work they are putting in to keep us entertained during the time of Covid.

I don't know if Glen C. opened it or Lohnes stole the key from the secretary's top left drawer, but I am really enjoying the trickle(hopefully soon a flood)of video and images from the super secure NHRA media vault. It seemed for the longest time this amazing treasure trove sat and waited to been seen and enjoyed by its owners (NHRA members). Hopefully, the door stays unlocked and more amazing media will emerge.

Props to Brian Lohnes, Joe Castello and Alan (where's the birthday cake) Reinhart for the hard work they are putting in to keep us entertained during the time of Covid.

Absolutely. I've said it before but I would easily pay double what they are charging for NHRA.tv for access to all the old footage in the high quality they're posting. The raw feed clips they are posting is just absolute gold to someone like me who loves that stuff. I really hope at some point they do more of that.

I'm sure its probably a super niche audience but if they were to make it like the WWE Network it would be amazing. They are doing a good job now too for what it's worth.

72 Winternationals is amazing.
Da Grump post win interview.
Jake Johnson given the green light to make a eliminations pass without a parachute after the parachute falls out on the starting line.
A roughly 12 year old David Baca trying to explain to ABC announcer what a piston ring land is :)
The stands are wall-to-wall people.

Last edited:
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back