The Ultimate Alliance (1 Viewer)

I wish Mike Ashley and crew all the luck in '07, he's the height of professionalism. Everything is done First class all the way! Angelo does this mean we get to have our Mater meetings in your pits again this year????????:eek:

Thanks for the support! We are excited about the prospects for our team and new Alliance. We have some great talent and serious plans. Let's face it I think at this point Torco and Lucas might be the biggest 2 sponsors in the entire country! It's an awesome task to represent these companies and all of the teams intend on giving them their money's worth.

Attitude... It Changes Everything
"Outstanding Success is accomplished through
transformation not motivation....."

Expect to win,

Mike Ashley :)

PS: The shop in Alabama is about 15 minutes from Huntsville.

OK..I'll go on the record...Mike is a hell of a great guy and so is the rest of his team. I wish them nothing but the best!! I think that team is gunna kick some major butt this year. Congrats...and here's to a great 2007!!!

T-Bone :D

I love the name:
"The Alliance"
that sounds so great!
Will be cheering loud and proud for "The Alliance"...(brut team first tho :D )
Mike, it's great how you let the boys listen to the music while they work on the car.
I was at Sonoma last year and you guys were cranking AC/DC between rounds. :cool:

I wish Mike Ashley and crew all the luck in '07, he's the height of professionalism. Everything is done First class all the way! Angelo does this mean we get to have our Mater meetings in your pits again this year????????:eek:

Joe, you know you guys are always welcome. We will need to change the format a little this year but we will continue what has been so much fun for us in the past.

Once again, I'm really excited about this season and can't wait for it to start. Thanks to everyone for the kind words, good wishes and support. We'll see ya at the races!!! :D

Thanks for starting this thread, it's very inspiring, best of luck guys, I love the formula for success.

I agree with Angelo & everyone else -- and I'm excited, too... The group Mike has put together is really amazing... Corradi, Oswald, Ford -- and that's just the Gotham side -- with the other teams in the Alliance -- I like it.

Matthew

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back