The return of tj? (1 Viewer)

Tim5636sc

Nitro Member
If you listened to the audio broadcast this weekend, you most likely heard the voice of Tommy Johnson Jr. Well you may see his face behind the wheel of a funny car soon. A little bird tells me that this could happen as early as the next event in Atlanta. More to come on this story.

I hope this happens! It would be great to see TJ Jr. back out there.

Would be great to see TJ back in a funny car, especially Jim Head's. Just not sure about the returning at Atlanta part... given how much we've heard TJ likes Atlanta. :D

I'm gonna have a seriously hard time walking or functioning with all of my fingers and toes crossed waiting to see if this will pan out. :eek: I don't think there is a better driver out there who's had more than his fair share of bad luck with owners/sponsors. I REALLY hope this works out.

I'm gonna have a seriously hard time walking or functioning with all of my fingers and toes crossed waiting to see if this will pan out. :eek: I don't think there is a better driver out there who's had more than his fair share of bad luck with owners/sponsors. I REALLY hope this works out.

...Done Deal.!....Chad & Mich/TJ & Mel best friends.....!

....WOULD have been nice to have a guy with a suitcase of $$ and a firesuit...

Jim Knows TJ aint gonna ruin his stuff and Jim has "Connie" Money anyhow!!!-lmao!"

Best of Luck Head Racing!

NHRA.com just put up a deal that says Head is going to drive in Atlanta. No Money, no Funny.

Whatever the case is, if not Atlanta, hopefully soon afterwards I hope.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back