The "International" BLOG CENTRAL of Wonder at Comp plus! (1 Viewer)

Tim5636sc

Nitro Member
This weeks updated blogs on Competitionplus.com have a bit of an INTERNATIONAL FLAVOR... Check out the latest submission by European Top Fuel Champion Urs Erbacher. While there, you can read of the adventures of one of the world's finest Cigar enthusiast, V Gaines...Driver of the Kendall Motor Oil Dodge Pro Stock car, and some guy named Timmah....who used to go down to Tiajuana Mexico quite a bit in his youth!!!

Drag Racing Internet Magazine - Competition Plus.com - BLOG CENTRAL - READ THE LATEST

Enjoy the reading folks!

Timmah!:cool:

chargers.jpg

Thanks for the update Timmah, great blogs as always and I can REALLY relate to what Urs is saying, especially after our last two outings. Always a first in racing, and this has been a first to have so much carnage in 3 passes from Crazy silly things happening.

This weeks updated blogs on Competitionplus.com have a bit of an INTERNATIONAL FLAVOR... Check out the latest submission by European Top Fuel Champion Urs Erbacher...
chargers.jpg

Make that EX-European Top Fuel Champion!

Urs was the '07 Champion and our season finished at the begining of this month with Andy Carter taking the '08 Championship by one point over Lex Joon. Urs ended up 4th in this years standings.

CP

Make that EX-European Top Fuel Champion!

Urs was the '07 Champion and our season finished at the begining of this month with Andy Carter taking the '08 Championship by one point over Lex Joon. Urs ended up 4th in this years standings.

CP

My bad Chris... I was refuring to the previous years championship.... Congrats to Andy...and to Lex....!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back