* Track owners and employees."
* All the racers.*
* Race car engine builders, parts suppliers and the like.*
* Us fans.*
* A sponsor.*
* Series promoters and future dates.*

And dozens more migraines to come.

TopFuel@Lions

All true Mark. Now apply all that to pretty much EVERY industry, and almost every individual, and 2020 has been a helluva migraine so far. On top of that, it was snowing a good part of the day yesterday here in upstate NY! Just waiting now for a killer Asian hornet sighting... On a very good note, our local track, Empire Dragway, has used this downtime to replace the guardrails with concrete barriers from the starting line to the 1320, which is a massive undertaking and really something great to look forward to when things open up.

All true Mark. Now apply all that to pretty much EVERY industry, and almost every individual, and 2020 has been a helluva migraine so far. On top of that, it was snowing a good part of the day yesterday here in upstate NY! Just waiting now for a killer Asian hornet sighting... On a very good note, our local track, Empire Dragway, has used this downtime to replace the guardrails with concrete barriers from the starting line to the 1320, which is a massive undertaking and really something great to look forward to when things open up.
yeah, that snow was pretty scary. whats next...…....??

My 2020 headache is listening to all of the speculation about starting racing again.....if it happens, it happens....if it doesn't, my DVR is gonna be full of reruns because I told it to record anything NHRA

I actually AM getting headaches, but it's cuz of the weather. Today I watched Blade Runner and Blade Runner 2049 back to back. Might start a Terminator marathon......

I have 9 VHS cassettes of Diamond P drag races. Just got to figure out where my cassette player is. Probably need to have them converted from VHS.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back