The Gathering Of Technology (1 Viewer)

TOOLMAN

Nitro Member
The leaders of technology gathering in Vegas at the same time same place. Pro Stock cars of today and the Cars of Tomorrow. Anybody thats interested in the technology, fabrication of these two cars will have a field day at Vegas race track this week. Both groups will be testing all week through Sunday.:cool:

Not exactly, the Sprint Cup cars were here yesterday and today (Monday and Tuesday) The Nationwide Cars (Busch) are testing Wednesday and Thursday. The Pro Stock cars will have Test and Tune Thursday and will run Friday and Saturday with the Pontiac Prostock Showdown on Saturday. The Cup COT's are packed up and headed for California Speedway. And you can't get in the Cup garage for testing any easier than you can for the race. If you're not part of a team or know somebody you can't just walk into the pits like you can at an NHRA race.

Alan

Not exactly, the Sprint Cup cars were here yesterday and today (Monday and Tuesday) The Nationwide Cars (Busch) are testing Wednesday and Thursday. The Pro Stock cars will have Test and Tune Thursday and will run Friday and Saturday with the Pontiac Prostock Showdown on Saturday. The Cup COT's are packed up and headed for California Speedway. And you can't get in the Cup garage for testing any easier than you can for the race. If you're not part of a team or know somebody you can't just walk into the pits like you can at an NHRA race.

Alan

Hey Alan... Did K run around the track today?

Alan

Alan, I have been building,fabricating and playing with Drag Cars for the past 30 years mainly because i enjoy it and love Drag Racing. What I was saying was that people who appreciate the art of racing would enjoy seeing these cars racing at the same location during a period of one week. Fans would be able to get closer in the pits for drag racing. This has always been a problem in nascar. I think it would be a great week just wish I could be there.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back