That's not Brittany on Facebook. (1 Viewer)

Leebone

Nitro Member
Someone created a fake Facebook account using Brittany Force's name. This fake person just announced that her dad has retired. The "family" would've issued a formal statement if that was true. Someone needs to inform Brittany about this fraud person.

She addressed this a few weeks back. Told everyone she doesn’t have a facebook account. I think she said instagram and x were her 2 social media outlets.

Someone created a fake Facebook account using Brittany Force's name. This fake person just announced that her dad has retired. The "family" would've issued a formal statement if that was true. Someone needs to inform Brittany about this fraud person.
Report it.

I hate those scammer profiles. Unfortunately not much can be done about them. It’s getting to be just like how the banks handle credit card fraud.

The scam pages on Facebook are so out of control it is disgusting. On several drag racing groups it has gotten to the point where most of them have had to had the moderators approve all posts so we were not flooded with scammers. Its everything from fake profiles (like the Brittany page) to fake profiles trying to sell shirts/diecasts and even ones with click-bait style headlines leading you to a phishing page. Almost always run by someone with a middle eastern name.

My photography page last year was copied and it took three weeks fighting with Facebook to get it taken away, and I'm just a little guy, cant imagine the hoops others have had to jump through. I remember Scott Palmer's personal page was hacked awhile back and it took him and his gf Chrystal six months of proving Scott was actually Scott to get control again. Yet when I say "child molesters should be hung" I am instantly flagged and given a timeout.

The scam pages on Facebook are so out of control it is disgusting. On several drag racing groups it has gotten to the point where most of them have had to had the moderators approve all posts so we were not flooded with scammers. Its everything from fake profiles (like the Brittany page) to fake profiles trying to sell shirts/diecasts and even ones with click-bait style headlines leading you to a phishing page. Almost always run by someone with a middle eastern name.

My photography page last year was copied and it took three weeks fighting with Facebook to get it taken away, and I'm just a little guy, cant imagine the hoops others have had to jump through. I remember Scott Palmer's personal page was hacked awhile back and it took him and his gf Chrystal six months of proving Scott was actually Scott to get control again. Yet when I say "child molesters should be hung" I am instantly flagged and given a timeout.
Yep and fb wont do anything about it,they just censor and block you if your not on there political side. Im a mod on a fb site and britt has tried to join multiple times and ive blocked whoever it is and they just keep coming back

I hate those scammer profiles. Unfortunately not much can be done about them. It’s getting to be just like how the banks handle credit card fraud.
If you get one of those fake pages like Brittney force (notice the last name not capitalized), you can either click on the X in the upper right corner to delete the post or click on the the three dots which will give you a dropdown menu and you can report the post to Facebook.

I saw the that post yesterday and yes, scammers are all over the place, Though not always easy to do, know who you're dealing with.

If you get one of those fake pages like Brittney force (notice the last name not capitalized), you can either click on the X in the upper right corner to delete the post or click on the the three dots which will give you a dropdown menu and you can report the post to Facebook.

I saw the that post yesterday and yes, scammers are all over the place, Though not always easy to do, know who you're dealing with.
Oh ive reported every single fake one,and guess what fb wont take them down

Isn’t woke wonderfull, not

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back