Thank You Mike Kloeber (1 Viewer)

sammi

Nitro Member
What a great education we are getting over at Competition Plus. Kloeber's writing is informative and enlightening about the black art of fuel racing.

His tribute to Pete Jackson reminds us all that the mechanical titans of fuel racing are aging and their gifts to the sport may soon end. I learned this lesson with my friend Tony Miglizzi. Tony built karting clutches that we used, but his greatest gift was his love of teaching and his generosity. I took for granted that Tony would storm into my trailer ranting and raving about some new clutch development came to him at 4a.m. (about midway through his work day). Now that is gone and I regret I didn't absorb more of his knowledge.

Mark

I agree, not only is this series fascinating and informative, Mr Koebler's writing style has the perfect combination of technical data and personal observations to keep it really interesting. Thank you Mike Koebler, I can't wait till we get to clutch management class.

I agree, great info for us fans. Maybe Bobby could get Darren Morgan to do a Pro Stock tech after Nitro University runs it's course.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back