Table Set (1 Viewer)

TAFC 5 81

Nitro Member
Now that the table is set, who is ready to predict Champions? I would have to go with history.

TF: Shumacher. They always finish strong and the "C" favors that.
FC: Force. Early in the season I favored a Capps/ Hight showdown, but the Boss is going rounds now.
PS: Greg Anderson. But it won't be as easy as the first part of the season.
PSB: Don't know enought to make a good guess.

We can all adjust our picks when the field is cut to 4!

TF-Fuller-He has had the best car all year long. Still running strong.

FC-Capps-Even though he has struggled in the heat, the weather is cooling down and are breaking in a new car for the chase. The Force team has a slight advantage because they have a diver (A. Force) while all 3 shoe cars are in the chase. However when they cut to 4 it will probably come down to two Force cars and two Shoe cars.

PS-Conolly-Just a hunch. One of the best drivers and they are close to the Summit teams power.

PSB-I would guess Hines because they have an advantage in high altitude tracks and with Vegas being the second to last race they could have the lead going into Pomona.

TF - Tony Shoe vs Fuller for the final 2 - had to bet against Alan Johnson

FC - Force - He has been strong for 5 weeks, everyone else is inconsistant -
"testing" or not.

PS - Anderson - until someone can beat him consistantly

PSM - I'll be at the concession stand getting ice cream

TF - Fuller - The best crew chief going that does not get much press

FC - Hight - Jimmie wants it bad... So does Robert

PS - Anderson - He is a hard man to get around, on a bad day he goes rounds

PSM - I don't like ice cream, so I will be looking for a Turkey Leg somewhere.

:D Earl

T/F Brandon Bernstein - If he recovers OK.....the car was pretty consistent
this summer

F/C Force - How can you go against the champ?

P/S Jeg or Dave - Cagnazzi cars have caught the Summit cars.

PSB - Restroom break and helping look for the Ice Cream and Turkey Legs!

TF - b. bernstein
FC - r. hight or m. ashley (too close to call)
PS - j. coughlin

Looking for Ashley to win before season is out along with KB and both CSK Cars.

Foley will score in TF, along with Hillary, Cory Mac, And Grubby...

Don't really follow gas burners....

And I don't give a Fudgesycle... who wins the chase:D

t/f- no kalitta cars so i gotta go with brandon ( or anyone but $humacher) f/c- the champ -john force p/s- greg anderson psb- eating, bathroom, bying t-shirts, anything but watching them- ZZZZZ.

OK I'm gonna go with who I want. Not necessarily who I think will win.
TF-B. Bernstein
FC-R. Capps
PS-Jeg (any one but W.J.)
PSM-I'll be looking for turkey leg flavored ice cream.

T/F - Bernstein (not a fan of the Bud car, and would definitely love to see Fuller as champ).

F/C - Force (but would love to see Capps finally get his championship).

P/S - Anderson.

PSM - I'll pull for Angelle but really don't care all that much who wins.

TF: Hot Rod has been the most consistent by far. The Sarge is by far the quickest and eventually we will be getting into cooler weather. Bernstein has had a good little run once or twice this year but I gotta go with: The Sarge.
I'd like to see JR Todd walk away with it though.

FC: Ofcourse Force would be my first choice but I think he peaked about 5 races too soon (granted he had to just to get into the top 8 but still.) Capps has been having issues/testing whatever they call it and Hight has found the tire smoking bug but I gotta go with, and Kelly you should be proud, its his time: Ron Capps.

PS: I think the KB Racing juggernaut ends. GA and JL will be there but I think DC and Jeggie will finish 1/2. GA and JL 3/4. Champ: DC.

PSB. Matt has owned the whole year but Angelle just seems to be a mile ahead of everyone here lately. Andrew right behind and I dont know if Matt's been testing but he's seemed to kinda fall off a little lately. If Angelle could figure out how to not redlight or be over a .100 light then I think she takes it down otherwise I gotta go with Matt, its been his year like I said. My pick: Angelle but I hope Matt wins it.

Justin..... :D

Y'all. I have no idea what's going to happen, but everyone knows what I want in F/C.

I've got some extra Karma or Mojo or whatever you want to call it working for this season. I'll explain later. :)

T/F..I'm going with Schumacher,although Fuller could seal the deal as well.

F/C.. Capps better win !! It's his time.

P/S..Honestly,I want Allen Johnson to win it all,but being a realist,I'm going with Connolly.

PSB..Hmmmmm...Toss up between Army Girl and The guy in the metallic red leathers.

T/F - I would love to see Bobby V or JR win it....but i think Dixon is gonna surprise some people

F/C - Robert or the Boss....doesnt matter to me

P/S - Anderson (DUH!)

PSB - Isnt it time for a beer run????......gotta go Matt Smith though

TF-The Big Bud Machine, Tim Richards has it dialed in
FC-Hight/Prock, Hungry and fast!
PS-Anderson, Hate to say it but the mid-season testing will pay off
PSB-Hines, Harleys are looking strong again

All that being said, I can't wait to see where Force ends up if you use the old point system.

PSB - Matt owned the season early, but has fallen to the middle of the pack somewhat.............. Angelle is flying but her starting line skills are suffering..............Andrew is coming on strong just at the right time.

I would love to see Matt win one, but gotta go with Hines, they are always rock solid at the end of the season.

TF-The Big Bud Machine, Tim Richards has it dialed in
FC-Hight/Prock, Hungry and fast!
PS-Anderson, Hate to say it but the mid-season testing will pay off
PSB-Hines, Harleys are looking strong again

All that being said, I can't wait to see where Force ends up if you use the old point system.

Hey Jet,
I like my logic better.

TF--Bernstein (Hot Girlfriend)
FC -- Force (Hot Wife)
PS -- Anderson (Hot Wife)
PSB -- Sampey (Hot Antron) :eek: Whoops, did I say that? :D

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back