Surprise article in paper today (1 Viewer)

nitrofishblue

Nitro Member
I sure had a big surprise this morning when reading the local birdcage liner. Every Thursday, they have two page Motor Sports section. They reall should name it the NASCAR section since that is all that ever featured. Rarely, they will show something on another motor sport.

This morning the FEATURE article was about Melanie and TJ on how they mix marriage and racing in Funny Car but on two different teams. You could have knocked me over with a feather.:p

The only other time they featured NHRA was an article on JR Todd. That was because JR is from this area and got his racing start locally.:D

I just may have to frame that page just to remind me that once in awhile the paper can do something good.

Post a link to it if it's online anywhere. I'd like to read that. TJ and Mel are both favorites of mine.

Thanks for sharing Kath! Just about all news outlets have their once a year quota for Other Motorsports besides Nascar. That means that's the last you'll see of NHRA for the rest of the year!

Nice article, always good to see positive exposure for the sport and drivers. Kinda funny that they can't be too specific about their cars in private, must be hard to keep some of the secrets.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back