Superchargers' Showdown Sept 23-24 at Maryland International Raceway. (1 Viewer)

Superchargers' Showdown, Featuring 32 Car Qualified Field of NEOPMA's Finest Pro Mods this coming weekend, Sept 23-24 at Maryland International Raceway.

Superchargers' Showdown, Featuring 32 Car Qualified Field of NEOPMA's Finest Pro Mods this coming weekend, Sept 23-24 at Maryland International Raceway.

9-18-2011 Mechanicsville, MD - The Northeast Outlaw Pro Mod Association (NEOPMA) is ready for one of the largest quarter mile Pro Mod events ever at Maryland International Raceway on Sept. 23-24, 2011 qualifying two 16 cars fields, featuring a 16 car Nitrous Field and a 16 car Blower/Turbo Field.

"We are ready to make NEOPMA history at this year's Superchargers Showdown by qualifying 32 wild Pro Mods. This is one of only a few races in the entire nation where you can see a 32 car field on the full quarter mile. With awesome track and atmospheric conditions in late September and a 32 car Pro Mod field it will truly be an extraordinary weekend!" states Royce Miller of MIR.

Some of the Drivers comments on the upcoming Superchargers Showdown:

Matt Deitsch...I am looking forward to kicking everyone's butt. Fred Scriba...We believe we fixed our problems, look out we're ready. Vinny Budano...It's been a long hard struggle but NOW WE ARE BACK. I look forward to giving the NEOPMA Guys some competition. Gary Courtier... Now with Milt Decker on my team my fellow club members have to start worrying about the Courtier Team.

Steve King ...We've had a little bit of bad luck but now we have the combo back. Move over we are out to get you. Bill Lutz ... A new member said "I just went a low 6:07 and can go faster. I think I'm ready to run with the NEOPM guys. Tim O'Hare ... My car and team will do my talking for me. Pullen / Plummer team ... MIR is our home track. We know the car, the track and the other players; they are in for a tough time.

"The last several years have been extraordinary for the NEOPMA at MIR. The fans show their support for the track and racers by filling the stands to standing room only events. This is a testament to the Miller Family and staff for maintaining a great facility, preparing a fast, safe track for out racers and helping build the NEOPMA into the largest quarter mile pro mod series in the country", states John Mazzorana of the NEOPMA.

Entry List:

Blower/Turbo (16 car field)
Jimmy Barker, Jim Bersani, Brian Bures, Gerry Capano, Steve Drummond , Tommy Gray, Dave Hance , Larry Higginbottham, Steve King, Bill Lutz, Fifi Montround, Tim O'Hare , Drew Parise, Dina Parise, Pullen /Plumber Team, Chuck Ragusa, Carl Stevens, Taub/ Nicola Team, Derrick Townes, Dwayne Wolfe.

Nitrous (16 car field)
Steve Assenmacher, Bob Bailey, Vinny Budano, Gary Courtier, Matt Deitsch, Vinny DeMieri, Todd Fontana , Kevin Fortney, Mike Ghiraldi, Andrew Handras , John Hines, Robert Jones, Chris Juliano, Montana/Thomasina Team, Pappas/Handras Team, Brian Prins, Jeff Rogers, Fredy Scriba, Preston Smith, Matt Suite, George Watkins Team, Carlos Wells, George Williams, Woods /Kramer Team.

Visit Northeast Outlaw Pro Mods - Official Website for team and organization information.
Find More Information and scheduling at ..:: Maryland Int'l Raceway  -  Budds Creek, MD  ::..

2011 Supercharger Showdown - Event Timeline

FRIDAY, September 23rd
Gates Open 3pm
Pro Mod Shakedown 7pm
1st Qualifier 9pm

SATURDAY, September 24th
Gates Open 9am
Pro Mod
2nd Qualifying 1pm
3rd Qualifying 3pm
Final Qualifying 5pm
1st Round Eliminations 7pm