Stockers to the lanes!!! (1 Viewer)

Audiocast will be up today,

Alan

Alan,

Just to let you know, I tried to listen using IE, Firefox, and Google Chrome and got the same message when I tired to sign in after 11 AM ET: "The Event is Over." I hope this gets fixed soon, but definitely by 11:30 your time (comp is up then).

Also, Live Timing is not showing times as cars run down the track-you can get the qualifying order on the first page and then incremental times and mph by going into the race archives, but the incremental times are not showing up on the Living timing page. I know you are not responsible for the NHRA website, but I hope you might pass this info on to those who are.

Thanks and looking forward to listening today while I grade homework.

Professor Dave

Alan,

Just to let you know, I tried to listen using IE, Firefox, and Google Chrome and got the same message when I tired to sign in after 11 AM ET: "The Event is Over." I hope this gets fixed soon, but definitely by 11:30 your time (comp is up then).

Also, Live Timing is not showing times as cars run down the track-you can get the qualifying order on the first page and then incremental times and mph by going into the race archives, but the incremental times are not showing up on the Living timing page. I know you are not responsible for the NHRA website, but I hope you might pass this info on to those who are.

Thanks and looking forward to listening today while I grade homework.

Professor Dave

Same here. No workie!

But now Live timing is working properly, so maybe there is hope for the Audiocast!

Now the audiocast is up and in time for comp! YES!

Now it sounds like the audiocast is gone!

Last edited:
I was a little worried....but it's up and working. My son is home sick from school so we are in the basement putting his Jr. Dragster motor back together (freshen up) and listening to it......LIFE IS GOOD! Not sure if "engine assembly" is on the list of good things to do when your home from school...but it's keeping his mind off the strep throat.

I was a little worried....but it's up and working. My son is home sick from school so we are in the basement putting his Jr. Dragster motor back together (freshen up) and listening to it......LIFE IS GOOD! Not sure if "engine assembly" is on the list of good things to do when your home from school...but it's keeping his mind off the strep throat.

You are listening to drag racing with your son and working on his race car with him-life surely is good for you!

The app for my BlackBerry doesn't show any results, or schedules. The rest of the app (News, Drivers, etc is fine) Can you forward this to your tech people? I purchased the app yesterday and am excited to use it.

Thx!

Holy ^%#!? I saw some guy ran 9.37 in Stock Elim?? What class is that????

BB/SA Andy Durham, Acadia CA, '11 Challenger (from DRC)

also noticed only one other '10 mustang in field making these (2) cars
the only late models.....and not qualified #1 & #2.
did the late models get hit this year? or other reason only (2) on sheet?

The app for my BlackBerry doesn't show any results, or schedules. The rest of the app (News, Drivers, etc is fine) Can you forward this to your tech people? I purchased the app yesterday and am excited to use it.

Thx!

I bought the Android app over a year ago and it was nonfunctional. If I could get it to show a pair, it never updated after that. I returned it the next day.

Since the policy is you can only get one refund for an app forever, I'm not willing to bet my $10 that it's been fixed. I don't know who the developers are but the amateurism of the thing should be an embarrassment to the NHRA.

The Audiocast just went off again...I noticed this was the case yesterday when there was a big clean up, and now another clean up.

That does not mean you cut off the Audiocast! :mad::mad:

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back