Stockers to the Lanes!!! (1 Viewer)

It's sunny here in upstate NY too and no snow for a change-it's great to hear the sound of stockers leaving the line in the midst of winter.

Good Morning, from a bright and SUNNY Firebird International Raceway Park.

Alan

I always look forward to Alan's quick e-mail to all us Maters wanting to know that the race has started. Sunny and bright is GOOD! Hope it stays that way. A slight cloud cover wouldn't hurt either, would it? I know how hot the track can get in the Arizona sun even at this time of year ;)

how many '08 mustang stockers in AZ?

Looks like 3 ...

7) 5545 AA/SA Gary Stinnett, Emporia KS, '08 Mustang 9.812 10.90 -1.088

26) 4783 AA/SA Rusty Hall, Chandler AZ, '08 Mustang 9.961 10.90 -0.939

56) 6730 AA/S Jim Waldo, Richland WA, '08 Mustang 10.286 10.90 -0.614

Dave, where in upstate are you? I'm in Rochester, and winter came back last night. Snow and a lot of wind. I just called my dad on his cell, he's in the stands at Firebird watching the pro session and rubbing it in!

Am I wrong but, I thought Day Light Savings Time didn't start till later on this spring? March or April.

Daylight Savings starts on March 8th.

I believe Arizona has their own time zone... basically they are equivalent to Mountain Time during the standard time period and Pacific Time during the daylight savings time period.

Dave, where in upstate are you? I'm in Rochester, and winter came back last night. Snow and a lot of wind. I just called my dad on his cell, he's in the stands at Firebird watching the pro session and rubbing it in!

Oneonta and the sun was in fact short lived-we are getting the same weather you are, except our snow is only flurries.

Well, I'm sitting in my air conditioned toterhome watching the pros go by. Not quite the same as the stands. But actually, it's the full throttle safety safari that's getting most the mileage at the moment.

KJ & WJ are checking for gila monsters at the end of the track? :p Alan, you owe me a new keyboard and monitor - coffee and keyboard/monitor don't go well together! Good one!!! Now if I could just get rid of the coffee... :D

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back