Steven Taranda--Happy Birthday!!! (1 Viewer)

Big Steve!! Happy Birthday!
Hope ya have a great day.
Too cold to go riding the motorcycle so maybe a nice mug of hot chocolate.
:D

..........hey thanks Jenn and Paul. I got the day off today because I was supposed to take the exterior doors off the house to paint them and needless to say the other trades did not want me to because it's like 2 degrees outside, I could have covered the openings up with plastic but after a couple minutes of complaining by the othe trades, well I just couldn't say no to going home early :D

Hey Paul I got some pictures of me all bundled up riding my Harley, we were able to ride right up until the begining of December :eek:, I'll post the pictures as soon as I can.

Happy Birthday to my favorite cold weather painter. Stay warm and have a very Merry Christmas remembering the real reason for this season as I know you surely will. Happy Birthday Brother Steve!
We still have a very warm place waiting for your wintertime visit!
Be sure to bring t-shirts!

.........hey thanks Kelly and Bobby and Jay, according to the news it is not going to get warmer for awhile, yahooooo :D

......hey Bobby I see you got my email, I hope is doesn't come down to that, but hey I've got a trailer for my Harley lined up and if it comes down to staying in Arizona for a few weeks, well then I guess I will get some more riding in :cool:.......I'll keep ya posted.

Last edited:
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back