Special awards at the Finals (1 Viewer)

Gino, get a Bug with the "California Look", ie: lowered in front, big engine and all that. Oh yeah.....

Here you go Cliff! I was at a Cars & Coffee event in Santa Barbara and here's a few I saw. I talked with the owner of the notchback and he gave me the history. He is the second owner and has completely restored the car including the original paint and color from Germany. The original owner was in the Air Forced and bought it will all the options available at that time. The guy drove it everyday and every where he could while stationed there and then brought it back to the states.

IMG_4029.JPG
IMG_4014.JPG
IMG_4015.JPG

IMG_4016.JPG

Thanks Gino. I love the Bugs and maybe even the vans and....... heh heh I have a l o n g list of "cars that I would own if I had the $$" and the Bug is way up there on the list

How many people outside of Italy know that Topolino means little mouse? Probably us drag racers. HA I'm so used to seeing this body as an altered or a Competition Coupe, that it looks strange to see a real one. Ya know, new frame, small V8, tub it, and it would be a cool street rod.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back