Sonoma Pics (1 Viewer)

Missed your call... I'll explain this stupid new cell phone I got, some other time... Razor phone, yeah, I got a few issues with it o.k.!!
Dude, you have nooo idea about phone issues. My company went bankrupt and now im forced to get a new phone/company.

Give us an update on what it was like to have that seat for the first time... :eek:

Very Very nice job Steven... :D

Be safe there Sunday... K?? :cool:

See you in Boise or at Sac.- :)

Wow Steven,
thanx for those awesome shots!
Love the down-track angles!
This is the perfect shot:
normal_saturday%20%28122%29.jpg

The car is the perfect distance from the camera - it fills the frame, the chutes are blossomed just perfect, the angle is perfect, the color is perfect,.......really great shot man.

Wish it was the BRUT revolution car tho.:D

Ray - the "seat" was amazing. I wont lie, i "flinched" the first couple passes friday night, but as the cars went (and so did my hearing) i got better...but nothing compared to the other guys down there with me. I got a good foot massage tho! :D See you in Boise! ;)

Paul - Thanks for the kind words, i really enjoyed shooting at this event. Hopefully ill be able to shoot at Vegas at the end of the year. This was my 1st NHRA event so i had to learn how to shoot the dagsters..hopefully next time will be better, but im happy with the pics i shot for my first time.

Good pics Steve! Good thing you were on the wall, I'd hate to see the focal length needed from those Grandstands....;)

Damn nice stuff Steve.
Sorry I didn't meet up with you guys but after that oil down by Hot Rod I had a feeling they wouldn't get the rest of the show in so after about 15 min. of waiting thinking maybe someone would show up I headed up to my cousins.

They opened up the top end for gemeral admissions all 3 days and they were full. I think they said they sold out Sunday!

I have some good shots of Harkers blow over thank god she was O.K..
There was nothing she could do the air really got under her car that was scary!

Last edited:
Yea that oil down wasnt too good. I think a lot of people left (including me). And i agree about Harkers blowover...once the air got under the front all she could really do was hold on, thankfully shes alright...that was scary.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back