Something for everyone.... (1 Viewer)

Sid

Nitro Member
I know I don't post very much, and it's usually to share images and frankly, this time is no different. Well that's totally true, this time I am trying to share an incredible experience as much as a few shots.
Living in Vancouver, Canada winters tend to be cold and damp with this year also giving us substantial snow. So getting a chance to head South for a couple of weeks to warmer climates was eagerly taken up. Add in the mix three races over three weekends and things are starting to get very exciting.
My trip would start at the NHRA Pros race in Phoenix, followed by the LODRS sportsman at the same track one week later, all leading to a trip across to Bakersfield for the incredible March Meet. I was a truly incredible experience and hopefully I can share just how much fun it was through my shots and my blog, I hope you enjoy them as much as I did getting them.

2009 Galleries - 330 Images - click on the races you want to view and these will link to larger galleries with no captions or write up.

Paul Grant's blog - here is a smaller selection of images, with captions and a little write up. To find different races, use the menu on the left or scroll down.

Horsepower Heaven Photo & Video Features - this is coverage using my shots by the very awesome Horsepower Heaven, the top source for NW drag news

Cheers
Paul.

Hey Paul good to see you back on here, great shots as usual! Your March Meet shots were nothing short of awesome! Laters!;)

DEVASTATINGLY AWESOME.

Thank you for sharing. I am a fan of your artwork.

I really enjoyed your shots, thank you! I especially like the sunset and night shots, the golden color effects are fantastic on those shots!! I also like non cookie cutter same ole same ole, great job!!!!

Thanks guys, your kind words are always appreciated very much, I'm glad you liked them.

Thanks for sharing these Paul. Your shots are simply amazing. The photos from Bakersfield's March Meet are my faves! Look forward to seeing more.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back