Some Ennis Pics (2 Viewers)

Great job Kelly!
I felt like I was there! (I should've been?)
Thanks for the explanation to each photo, it really brought them to life and especially good with the names to faces. I look forward to meeting them all some day in person.
p.s. let that hair down once in a while, girl.

LMAO! I always walk in with my hair down. That's about all I can handle. Too much wind and humidity! ;)

Thanks y'all! Yes, we had a great time. I appreciate the hospitality that Ron and Shoe extended us. :)

I cheated and looked at all 4 albums. Kelly, it looks like you have been blessed with a terrific family!!

Thanks for sharing the pictures and for posting here.

Awww....thanks James. And that's quite alright. That's why I have them public. But, don't misunderstand.....Bob Pellegrini isn't a member of my family. :D

Dean's been hooked since he was 2 1/2. Max, Daniel's son went to his first race in '04 when he was 6. He's been hooked ever since. :)

Rick, you were probably the first person that recognized me from here in Ennis '03 when you came up to me an Ang outside of Ron's pit.

Great pictures Kelly. I took advantage of the Don Schumacher hospitality in Brainerd in 05. That's when I got that picture of Ron for you. Don and company do a great job. Looks like you guys had a great time. Well, mostly. In the several pictures of "maters chatting" and "more maters chatting" I'm seeing a couple of bored kids there.

"Aren't you guys done talking yet Mom???

Kellygirl, great pics. And I love the Capps-ions too! One thing...I think on pic #12 what happened is because it's a night time shot (or twilight) the shutter speed slowed down too much to actually capture the car at speed. The header flames pulse quickly out of the headers, like a strobe light, so they are captured by the cam due to their brightness. It's really an amazing photo. So the car is there, it's just too fast to be seen. Anyway, that's my take. Hope this makes some sense. No part of this post may be ....oops, almost had a Frey moment there for a second! My next photo posting will be from the Bakersfield CHRR. Can't wait!
Anyway, I think your photo 12 is one of the best drag racing pics I have ever seen. And I've seen almost every photo ever published from the drags, since forever! Not that I'm old or anything!

Last edited:
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back