Smart pr 101 (1 Viewer)

Tim5636sc

Nitro Member
So, i'm watching the ESPN 2 Broadcast tonight and one thing I've noticed through all 3 races is the constant 'CREW CAM' of the Amalie Oil Terry McMillen Top Fuel team. From in-car cam's to the HORRIBLE yet effective "Helmet Cam", it seems these boys are 'doin it rigt' by getting some good press coverage....

PROPS GUYS!

I wasn't looking for the races tonite, just looking around for late nite bowling on ESPN2. I was bummed the drag races were on and not the bowling lol. Anyways I noticed the same thing. It was nice to see Karamesines (sp?) actually getting some TV time. They (ESPN) did work in the Force coverage tonite yet it was warranted with the Medlen story, however it wasn't too overdone.

Along what you were mentioning, the crew cam was pretty good. They need to work in an entire time between a round with one guy over the broadcast. Fill in between runs what one crewman does from the time the car comes in from a run to the chutes. Its a good start though for sure.

So, i'm watching the ESPN 2 Broadcast tonight and one thing I've noticed through all 3 races is the constant 'CREW CAM' of the Amalie Oil Terry McMillen Top Fuel team. From in-car cam's to the HORRIBLE yet effective "Helmet Cam", it seems these boys are 'doin it rigt' by getting some good press coverage....

PROPS GUYS!

Tim, did you catch my friend Richard Hartman, Virgil's favorite son, is the crewchief on that car. It also has my buddy Ray Murphy in there on the team. :cool:

Congrats to the team,

Rapid

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back