Shelly Payne (Anderson) on Saturday's Nomex Effect (1 Viewer)

qtermile14

Nitro Member
It was great seeing Shelly on Nomex Effect. She was straight forward and not sugar coating her opinions, including where she thought the NHRA has screwed up. I enjoy listening to people who just say it like it is without trying to be PC.

It was great seeing Shelly on Nomex Effect. She was straight forward and not sugar coating her opinions, including where she thought the NHRA has screwed up. I enjoy listening to people who just say it like it is without trying to be PC.
Any links to watch it??

an axe in the tow car.......laughing out loud!.....where else but brainerd......best 90 minutes i'll never get back. great interview. gonna' stay tuned to these two characters.
who knew shelly was such a hoot. more interviews like this please. easy on the serious stuff, heavy on the bullsh*t :cool:

Last edited:
You just can't get any better than this, Shelly's perspective on things are realistic as well as Shawn and J.R.'s ideas could make a difference but sadly the powers to be have another agenda. Mostly because they are not racers FIRST. Enjoyed this greatly and will follow the Nomex Effect, great job guys.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back