Shawn Reed to run full time Top Fuel with Rob Wendland as Chief in 2024. (1 Viewer)

keep in mind they would have to front half both cars anyway for 2024 due to tubing requirement changes so all they are really out is the engine damages. They certainly need to evaluate the engine program in the off time.
Agree on all counts. Would be nice if they could just get both cars ready and either have one as a backup or run both.

From what I can see, there are two problems with that car. The reliability (blowing stuff up) and the application of power. If they can get the latter nailed down, it may remedy the former.

Agree on all counts. Would be nice if they could just get both cars ready and either have one as a backup or run both.

From what I can see, there are two problems with that car. The reliability (blowing stuff up) and the application of power. If they can get the latter nailed down, it may remedy the former.

I just don't understand how JimO can get down a HOT track but a cool
( great ) track gives him trouble.

I just don't understand how JimO can get down a HOT track but a cool
( great ) track gives him trouble.
Mystery, and I ain’t no crew chief for sure. He says he’s never feared a cold track like he does now. I “think” they had it figured out, but misfortune got in the way starting at Dallas. Hope those guys get a little R&R and can hit it strong next year. I’m rooting for them!

This is awesome news. I’m a big fan of Rob and I’m glad he is getting this chance. His YouTube videos rivaled Clay Millican’s at one point IMO, really good stuff. By connecting some dots it looks like DSR is expanding their shop space and they will run out of there like Tasca, Capps, Paul Lee, Antron, etc.

This is awesome news. I’m a big fan of Rob and I’m glad he is getting this chance. His YouTube videos rivaled Clay Millican’s at one point IMO, really good stuff. By connecting some dots it looks like DSR is expanding their shop space and they will run out of there like Tasca, Capps, Paul Lee, Antron, et
I saw construction at DSR in Clay's video from there when they were front halfing the car. Adding several bays by the looks of it.

there was another guy who made very fast licensing TF run in vegas on monday after race. drove the paton family TF'r. can't remember name.
he owns and drives the 'cone hunter' nostalgia FC i think. ....... great news for this new team with rob wedland.
As Chris Davis replied, that was me in the Paton TF car. There is another thread on here with links to the TF license runs. As much as I would hope that I can do something big show oriented, money is a limiting factor ... come on Powerball! Fortunately my Cone Hunter is modestly successful in the Funny Car Chaos series, March Meet and match races and I plan to continue doing that.

Lyle Greenberg

As Chris Davis replied, that was me in the Paton TF car. There is another thread on here with links to the TF license runs. As much as I would hope that I can do something big show oriented, money is a limiting factor ... come on Powerball! Fortunately my Cone Hunter is modestly successful in the Funny Car Chaos series, March Meet and match races and I plan to continue doing that.

Lyle Greenberg
Best of luck Lyle. I saw the Paton hauler headed east thru Tulsa today.

Mystery, and I ain’t no crew chief for sure. He says he’s never feared a cold track like he does now. I “think” they had it figured out, but misfortune got in the way starting at Dallas. Hope those guys get a little R&R and can hit it strong next year. I’m rooting for them!
And Clay's misfortune continued, when Donna and he went to pick up their SUV at the Memphis airport It wasn't there. It had been stolen.

Lyle Greenberg
congrats of those great passes lyle, and best wishes with your racing operation

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back