Sept. 9. Remember the man (1 Viewer)

Sure do...
Another reason I've always disliked this week.... Mid September Period...

Jungle... John Mulligan... Gets to the point, I totally HATE my birthday... lost too many of my heros within day of it....:(

It's called 'personality' and Jungle had it in spades. I guess he was from the era before drivers had it surgically removed! 'I'd like to thank blah and blah and blah, blah and blah! Couldn't be here without them!' Sigh....:(

Lance those pics were fantastic! Is that car going to be run in exhibition?

They made a short test run without the body on the car, did a burnout, launched it, lifted the frontend a couple or so feet in the air and when it came down it bent the front axle (look closely at the front wheels in the pictures you can see the negative camber in them) they now have a new front axle, a set of wheele bars, and a new mini camaro body for when they race the car, the old mini camaro body is being saved for when the car is at a carshow.

Lance those pics were fantastic! Is that car going to be run in exhibition?
So far they have only used it in cackle fests, and Mitch King has made a few squirts in it without the body, working out the kinks as mentioned above. It is the original JJ body on there, he found it in Pennsylvania. He also worked a deal with JJ's son, Randy to use the name in marketing. I noticed in one of the last pictures in that set that there is a plastic Nova body in top of the trailer, so no telling what he has up his sleeve there, probably a JJ Nova. I'll see him this weekend and find out.

Herny is also currently restoring the Mexican Revolution Vega, so his plan is to book match races with both of them. Larry Reep is slated to drive that one..................:D

Last edited:
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back