Seattle (1 Viewer)

Cliff

Nitro Member
Was looking at the fields. Seems to be 13 Pro Stock, & 16 each in T/F and F/C. Comp Elim has only 5 cars. TA/FC has 13. T/AD has only 8 cars. BUT, run of the meet so far is Shawn Cowie, 5.258 & 274.27, run at 92 degrees and 136 degree track temp. Wow.... It is hot there, 94 at last look. I went there one year and thought, this will be great, cool Seattle, and it was 90 degrees. Oh well....

Thirteen pro stocks is a sad commentary on the state of that class.
Just shut it down now and put us out of our misery.

Pro Stock has ran its course! Supposedly only 18 events next year!
Looks like it, back in the day when there were Fords vs Chevys vs Mopar, the class made more sense now it's all chevys except for one mopar, hardly worth watching.

Rick

" Cool Seattle"!

Start of Q2: High of 94 degrees, Adjusted altitude 3,262 feet, Track temperature 136 degrees.

Looks like it, back in the day when there were Fords vs Chevys vs Mopar, the class made more sense now it's all chevys except for one mopar, hardly worth watching.

Rick

I agree! It should be called the Camaro Nationals. The lack of manufacturers participation should be a strong indicator that the class has run its course!

Looks like you need to dump Comp. and both Alcohol classes too while you're at it.....:rolleyes:

WAIT! Don't dump alcohol classes. Just make it an 8 car field. I really, really wish there were 16 cars at Seattle. Sigh The divisionals only have 8 cars shows, but they put on a good race.

WAIT! Don't dump alcohol classes. Just make it an 8 car field. I really, really wish there were 16 cars at Seattle. Sigh The divisionals only have 8 cars shows, but they put on a good race.
Seattle is a really long tow for most. If they can't fill the classes locally, there will be a lot if short classes, obvious by this year.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back