Schippling commits to Quick 32 Sportsman Series Presented by NAPA Auto Parts (1 Viewer)

[coverattach=1]Lucas Oil/Dixie Chopper Dragster Driver will focus on
prestigious new series

SHAKESPEARE, ONTARIO (February 23, 2008) - The recent announcement of the Quick 32 Sportsman Series presented by NAPA Auto Parts has T.J. Schippling very excited. Schippling and his Lucas Oil/Dixie Chopper team are committed to the new Ontario-based series.

“I really can’t wait to start racing,” exclaimed Schippling. “I am very grateful to NAPA and everyone behind the series for making this a reality.

“The timing is perfect,” he continued. “This new series will provide us with an excellent platform to represent all the fine companies associated with our team. It’s our fifth year with Lucas Oil Canada. We have new marketing partners joining our team and I can’t think of a better value to them.”

The Lucas Oil/Dixie Chopper dragster that Schippling has driven to so much success over the past few years will remain unchanged for the upcoming season. The Schippling Motorsports team is working with Marc McCrae and DRAGSTAR to debut a new dragster later in the year.

“The car Marc is building is going to be very trick,” said Schippling. “We are going to have several cool things surrounding this new car. We have a number of companies involved, and some promotions that will be released shortly.

“This series has created an opportunity to invest more in our program and it is essential we continue to be fast and competitive. I can’t thank the PMRA and NAPA enough.”

About the Quick 32 Sportsman Series presented by NAPA Auto Parts:
The Quick 32 Sportsman Series presented by NAPA Auto Parts, Quick 32 Sportsman Series, of drag racing was started early in 2009 as an alternative for high-horsepower Sportsman-class teams to compete on a regular basis.

With 32-car qualified fields comprised of the 16 quickest open wheeled cars (Top Dragster) and the 16 quickest door cars (Top Sportsman), the Quick 32 Sportsman Series will feature the best in ET-style, dial-in drag racing, competing on a Sportsman ladder and will pit door-slammers against dragsters in every race day final.

Competitors in this Ontario-based series must comply with the IHRA Top Dragster and Top Sportsman Safety rules and regulations, and the maximum dial-in will be 7.95 seconds for the quarter-mile.

This new venture is providing $3000 to win for each event and $5000 for the annual point award series champion, payouts very popular with competitors and will provide large fields of race cars.

The Quick 32 Sportsman Series is committed in providing a professional atmosphere for its teams. It will also provide solid media and logistic support to ensure it becomes one of the most popular drag race series running Top Sportsman and Top Dragster race cars.

For 2009, the Quick 32 Sportsman Series will compete six times, several times with the Pro Modified Racing Association (PMRA), Pro Modified Racing Association, as well as selected special events.

Attachments

• clip_image002_085.jpg
    clip_image002_085.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 21
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back