Say what Brian? (1 Viewer)

TSK

Staff member
Nitro Member
“The G-meter is going to look like a Geiger counter during an 8.0 earthquake.”

That was after J.R. Todd’s run against Jim Campbell in the first round.
Too funny. But the show is live. Getting tongue tied after an exciting run is to be expected.

Too funny. But the show is live. Getting tongue tied after an exciting run is to be expected.
I caught that also. Maybe he meant G-Force not G-meter.

Its not live.

Its not live.
I am not a fan of the word “live” being on screen from the start when it was not. One of the last races I noticed Drag Race Central had results of every round including the final posted before it aired on tv. Not cool in my opinion. Most of the time the plan is for the final round to be live if you look at the race schedule versus tv schedule.

Oh... please don't tell NHRA we view the results on DRC before they air their "Live Show". I won't be able to win as many bets if they make DRC stop posting the results as they happen! 😉

Last edited:
Those of us in Southern California think earthquake allusions are about as funny as hurricanes blowing down and flooding Massachusetts Brian.

I caught that also. Maybe he meant G-Force not G-meter.
G-meter is on the car and shows, well, G-forces during a run. He definitely meant to say seismometer...do "live" TV, and 90% of it is ad-libbed....good luck being 100% accurate all the time.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back