Sampey makes Sportscenter Top 10 (1 Viewer)

Gutter Brain

Nitro Member
When I turned the TV on this morning, I saw that Angelle Sampey was part of Sportscenter's Top 10 plays. I think she was #7? (Just woke up, so could be wrong).
Did anybody else catch this? It showed her run, starting from behind on the starting line, a little wiggle, through the top end. They gave her ET and speed as she was celebrating. I thought it was pretty cool.
Eric

Great run, great exposure for drag racing. Good to see ESPN play up something besides an accident. If the NHRA were smart, they would play up the attention Angelle, Ashley and JR are getting from the media for all its worth.

Great run, great exposure for drag racing. Good to see ESPN play up something besides an accident. If the NHRA were smart, they would play up the attention Angelle, Ashley and JR are getting from the media for all its worth.

absolutly! youd think that the channel that carries the entire series would show more highlights form drag racing on sportscenter. but than again nascar gets 54 out of 60 minutes of highlights :D hey at least angelle wasnt crying ! yet! :)

I remember back in E-town '03 Greg Anderson made the Top ten when he was the first to go 207 MPH.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back