Route 66 Audiocast (1 Viewer)

DrRocket

Nitro Member
General stuffage........

A quick look at the entry list shows they have a full field for T/F with 17 cars entered.

The ESPN show is on at 4pm this Sunday. (Central) Take note that it's a 2 hour show this weekend. With Pro Stock Motorcycle part of the mix, it should move right along, because they'll not have much time for fluff.

Weather, there's a chance of rain today, and there's rain passing to the northwest of Joliet. And also a chance of rain tomorrow. But Sunday's looking good so far.

Bonus comment!! :D
There's a GREAT shot of the Time Grose "Spirit" funny car in the Photo Of The Week.

Linky, linky

Today might be a long day. I am getting ready to leave my house and I hear it is raining at the track. I don't think it will take long to dry the track with the winds blowing at 40mph.

TAFC running right now :)

Gordan just went to the top .681

Payne and Smith up now...

Franks up now.... And it's probably safe to say he'll go to the number one spot....

Manzo goes.... 5.64 at 257, so he just takes the top spot by... that much.

Harker up now...

We got a pretty good delegation of Allmand Employees in my office listening today waiting for Pro Stock. Go Max!!!!

Harker will come back out for a shot at the number one spot in just a moment, the sun is out and we are getting ready to go back racing....

Harker 5.75 in at number 9.

PSB Up next....

And that's it from me, 3am here. time to relax and listen to this.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back