Ron I love ya but... (1 Viewer)

Kelly

Nitro Member
I have to give Cappsie some public sh!t....'Tony gave Dickie Venables a heck of a setup on that run'. OK I'm paraphrasing cuz I don't remember exactly what he said, but I got the swap right. Y'all give Paul Page constant crap for screwing up. Ron did one of his own and I about pissed myself laughing! Classic!

Actually Kel, the funniest thing Ron said all weekend was something like this: "championships are won during the summer races." Exactly right, 5 years ago and before when it was the way it should be. Hey Ron, remember, nothing matters till Indy now. Just ask the Peds.

I have to give Cappsie some public sh!t....'Tony gave Dickie Venables a heck of a setup on that run'. OK I'm paraphrasing cuz I don't remember exactly what he said, but I got the swap right. Y'all give Paul Page constant crap for screwing up. Ron did one of his own and I about pissed myself laughing! Classic!

Hey Kelly no worse than John saying he stayed in it cuz he didn't know if Fast Jack redlit!!!!!!:eek: I guess they have a momentary lapse in memory sometimes cuz we both know they know better.

it's okay.....Force said over the PA to Reinhart on Friday night that he "loves the fans here in Topeka"......oops :p

i guess if i was going over 300 mph in just over 4 seconds i might have a brain fart or two myself lol:D

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back