Ron Capps' NAPA Blog - Pre Phoenix (1 Viewer)

Well, this thread cannot go unanswered. Great blogs by Ron and glad he is sponsored by such a great "car" or "automotive" company as NAPA as their stores are everywhere and Ron is really getting a ton of exposure from them. Brut was great, especially the Grrrls, but I doubt they had Brut employees stopping in at every race to wish Ron good luck. Here's hoping this will be Ron's year.

Let me say this......

The Brut and Just Marketing people were AWESOME, but their hospitality tents weren't exactly packed. It just wasn't a place to send local employees because they didn't have any. I cherish the way they embraced the drag racing community though.

Now, with the NAPA Associate introduction in Ennis.....my goodness! The pit was packed! And of course in Vegas with the NAPA Primary announcement....it was madness!

The guy I talked to in the local story today was definitely planning on going to Baytown and has actually been before. I think the NAPA employees will get alot out of this sponsorship! Much more than the could ever get at a NASCAR race!

Thank you again for your Blogs, Ron! Your fans DO appreciate the insight into your personal AND track lives.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back