Ron Capps' Blog - Pre St. Louis (1 Viewer)

Social D is one of those old school punk bands out of California-the leader is also a fan of real country music (not like the crap that gets played on Hot Country stations which is really warmed over 70's rock-hell Loretta Lynn, Hank Williams, and George Jones couldn't get played on Hot country stations). Go see that band. And the fact that Ron likes them just upped my respect for him one more notch.

Social D is one of those old school punk bands out of California-the leader is also a fan of real country music (not like the crap that gets played on Hot Country stations which is really warmed over 70's rock-hell Loretta Lynn, Hank Williams, and George Jones couldn't get played on Hot country stations). Go see that band. And the fact that Ron likes them just upped my respect for him one more notch.

Dave,

I could not have said that any better myself. Social D (or Mike Ness for that matter) is probably my favorite music to listen to. Good day or bad, there is always a song to fit it..

I like Social D myself. Good stuff! Ooooh, and when I tell my kiddo Ron was hangin' with Metz......he's gonna be soooooooo jealous! :D

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back