Rocky Mountain Heritage Race (1 Viewer)

Old Man

Nitro Member
Anybody know the total car count last weekend? I heard there were 2 in 7.0 pro, 6 in C/G and 8 in D/g. That's pretty bad. How can they keep having the race with a low count. I couldn't go cause my truck is broke but Wayne Hoover and Gary Spears from our group were there.

I don't think any sportsman class had more than 12 cars. A/G had 12 and some were running in T/S too. B/G had 4, N/E2 and N/E1 both had 9 each. A/F had 8 and Jr/F had 4-5.

I'm going off of what I remember seeing on 1320go.com. A big storm came through Saturday night and I don't think they were able to finish the show.

I don't think any sportsman class had more than 12 cars. A/G had 12 and some were running in T/S too. B/G had 4, N/E2 and N/E1 both had 9 each. A/F had 8 and Jr/F had 4-5.

I'm going off of what I remember seeing on 1320go.com. A big storm came through Saturday night and I don't think they were able to finish the show.
I heard they announced they would finish at the Bakersfield finals.

It will really be interesting to see how many cars show for the finals. I believe last year there was less than 100 for all classes.

We will be at the ANRA Spring Nationals at Famoso in two weeks (if our driver can get out of work) and Vintage 7.60 at Fontana on July 18th-19th. Vintage 7.60 is a new format where NE1 and A/G will be combined into one class with a large payout. We will be allowed to run there with our blown cars.

That's the same weekend as the Summit Series. Going to be a busy weekend. There are a lot of cars running Summit this year, me included. My truck should be back running this weekend. Just got the trans back from Hughes and VanGordon is putting it in Saturday. I just can't do it anymore and he's got the rack, trans jack and all that stuff.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back