Regardless if you're a guy or girl .... who wouldn't like to add an extra 3 inches?? (1 Viewer)

BaldyLochs

Nitro Member
Bandimere Speedway fans to get larger seating for 2012 MHN's

Just giving a quick shout out to one of NHRA's most respected and leading track owners - the Bandimere family... for just announcing that they're widening every grandstand seat 3 inches for the 2012 Mopar Mile High Nationals, and they're also staying at 2011 prices, in addition to once again offering thier awesome 3-month financing option on seat renewals. I don't know what other tracks are doing or have done in the past like this.... but I think it's just awesome how they keep finding ways to not only fill the joint up for the Nationals each summer - but also how they keep offering incentives for the race fans year after year. :D

Last edited:
Re: Regardless if you're a guy or girl .... who wouldn't like to add an extra 3 inche

Never been to Bandimere. Do they have actual seats, or, like at Brainerd, they're just marked and numbered bleachers?

Re: Regardless if you're a guy or girl .... who wouldn't like to add an extra 3 inche

The Title of this thread threw me off for a second!:eek:

OK, I toned down the title..... So yes, it's just numbers on the bleachers; but still... atleast it's being proactive and doing something to get early orders for next summer, and going the extra mile for the ticket buyers

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back