Rapisarda Racing (1 Viewer)

Dragracer

Nitro Member
Reading info on Comp Plus it says that Lee Beard is now on-board tuning the Rapisarda Racing T/F car with Cory M driving. Has Lee left Cruz P or is Lee taking care of both cars?
Anyone know anything about this.
Rapisarda certainly has all the money that's needed to buy all the good parts and hire a crewchief like Beard.

Pretty sure Lee is just an advisor on that deal to get it headed in the right direction, kinda like he is (was?) on Terry McMillen. He's still with Cruz.

Last edited:
They have to do something. Cory said at the start of the year if they have a shot at the Countdown, then they`ll be out there. If it looks like they`re not getting in, then they`d pull the plug. Times a tickin`.....

Reading info on Comp Plus it says that Lee Beard is now on-board tuning the Rapisarda Racing T/F car with Cory M driving. Has Lee left Cruz P or is Lee taking care of both cars?
Anyone know anything about this.
Rapisarda certainly has all the money that's needed to buy all the good parts and hire a crewchief like Beard.

An Aussie Friend of mine asked me if they replaced the CC over there! I had no idea, but his times suggest something's happened!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back