Rambo does it again, #63! (1 Viewer)

Joker

Nitro Member
I meant to do this the other day and forgot. The sportsman finals last weekend were all full of "ducks" and they accomplished some big things.

First I wanted to send congrats to David "Rambo" Rampy who won his 63rd National Event this past weekend in comp. I know that most of the sportsman guys get overlooked but I think its harder to win alot of sportsman national events than it is to win in the pro category's. It was Rampy's 51st comp national event title. He's won atleast one national event a year since 1989 or so I believe with the exception of 1993. Thats awesome.

Also I would like to send congrats to TJ Tracey who finally won his first NHRA national event. For those of you who dont know TJ has won the million dollar bracket race before and is a really good driver.

Also Gary Stinnett's final round victory in Stock. With the victory now in Stock, Gary now has national event wins in 4 classes (Stock, Super Stock, Super Gas, and Super Comp). Thats a major feat to accomplish. Only 7 people including him have won in 4 classes. Scotty Richardson and Rampy have won 5 different classes.

Also congrats to Ray Connolly with his victory in Super Gas who joined son Dave in the winners circle with his Pro Stock victory. I know they have done it atleast once before. Hate I missed that party!

And it wouldnt be right to talk about awesome sportsman racers at National Events without giving some of these guys shoutouts as well since they accel at them also: Dan Fletcher, Peter Biondo, and Edmond Richardson.

On the divisional level, I mainly pay attention to Div 4 but this year they have had some people dialed in also:
The Emmons family in Stock and Super Stock. They have been on a tear.
Tommy Costales 84 SuperGas World Champion has R/U twice in Super Comp
Shawn Langdon has owned the Super Comp field alot this year
Chris Gulliti has won several Top Sportsman races this year including div races
Also to Bart Nelson for the winning the rain delayed Super Comp Houston national event in Dallas a few weeks ago

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back