Quick TF Harley Race At Reading (1 Viewer)

twostep

Nitro Member
David Vantine of Top Fuel Suzuki fame lays down a 6.03 (.173 RT) and gets beat by a slower but equally impressive 6.11. Conditions must be pretty good up there and no doubt this was the quickest side-by-side TFH race ever.

Just a heads up, Dave and Larry don't run Harleys unless Harley decided to make an in-line 4cyl. engines.
I'm aware. I figured maybe Vantine also campaigned a TF Harley along with his TF Suzuki. Go to the NHRA website, Reading detailed results, Top Fuel Harley category. Vantine, 6.03, the other person (name not shown), 6.11, shown as the winner by way of a better RT. Perhaps the website meant to put this race in the Top Fuel Motorcycle Exhibition category instead of TFH. Don't shoot; I'm just the reporter. :)

David Vantine of Top Fuel Suzuki fame lays down a 6.03 (.173 RT) and gets beat by a slower but equally impressive 6.11. Conditions must be pretty good up there and no doubt this was the quickest side-by-side TFH race ever.
Would like to see a yamaha v-4 top fuel motor, knew a guy in vegas that had one of the early Vance and Hines pro stock versions in a street bike, was able to by after NHRA said no way to the motor, was one of the most wicked sounding bikes I ever heard run👍

You have two nitro motorcycles and the NHRA site can't even list the name of the most famous nitro bike pilot in the country SMH
Not once, but twice. I can see now that the 6.03/6.11 times I posted earlier were Vantine and McBride's Top Fuelers, listed in the wrong category.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back