Question about spectator warnings (1 Viewer)

NitroMustang65

Nitro Member
Hey everyone, a co-worker was asking me questions today about the Gators, saying that her dad was coming into town and would like to go. So of course I gave her the John Force method of information spewing :D She mentioned that her dad had brain surgery this past January. Should she check with his doctor before going? I'm not sure how old or fragile he is, but that threw up a red flag since the alcohol/fuel cars are a full body/sensory experience. Thoughts?

Boy, that could be touchy. My oldest had brain surgery over a year ago, and the doctors were really specific about what he could and could not do the first couple of months. It was tough for my son, who has problems sitting still for anything longer than 15 minutes before he gets bored.

At the very LEAST, a set of high quality ear covers are warranted.

I would definately have him call his Dr. with the extreme vibrations and noise that he will be experiencing. It probably depends upon how close to the action he will be sitting.

Thanks everyone, that's pretty much what I suspected. I did tell her that it would be a good idea to check with the Doctor first.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back