QUARTER-MAX® Joins National Guard ADRL as Memphis Title Sponsor (1 Viewer)

[coverattach=1]O’FALLON, MO (Apr. 28, 2009)—Officials of the National Guard American Drag Racing League (ADRL) announced today that QUARTER-MAX® Chassis and Racing Components will be the title sponsor for round three of the 10-race 2009 National Guard ADRL tour May 22-23, at Memphis Motorsports Park in Millington, Tennessee.

“I’m very excited about making this announcement,” QUARTER-MAX® President Rick Jones said. “After watching the ADRL grow the last few years, I’ve wanted to do something with them for a long time and this just seemed like the ideal opportunity for us to get involved.”

The QUARTER-MAX® Memphis Drags II will feature the National Guard ADRL’s unique, all-professional-class racing over an eighth-mile drag strip, including Pro Extreme Motorcycle, Extreme 10.5, Pro Nitrous, Pro Extreme and just added this year, Extreme Pro Stock, in which QUARTER-MAX® sponsors the 2008 Pontiac GXP it also built for veteran driver Pete Berner.

“Pete was pivotal in making all this happen,” Jones stated. “He came to me with glowing reports about the competition, the massive crowds the ADRL draws and the way the ADRL conducts its business. The Memphis event will be the first I’ll be able to attend in person and I’m really looking forward to experiencing everything myself.”

Director of New Business Development Brian Evans was the driving force in bringing QUARTER-MAX® on board as a National Guard ADRL event title sponsor.

“Our race down at Valdosta, Georgia, earlier this month featured a full, 16-car Extreme Pro Stock field and those guys put on a terrific show,” Evans said. “We have great expectations for that class to grow substantially and think having QUARTER-MAX® behind the event in Memphis will go a long way toward making that happen. We’re thrilled to have Rick and QUARTER-MAX® join the National Guard ADRL team.”

Jones pointed out QUARTER-MAX® built many Pro Extreme and Pro Nitrous-type chassis in the past, too, and he is looking forward to reconnecting with that market.

“This sponsorship is a natural fit for QUARTER-MAX®. It’s good for us, good for the ADRL, good for our customers and I’m especially happy to help bring the ADRL to the fans in the Memphis area,” he said. “This should open up a lot of new doors to us.”

Jones also said QUARTER-MAX® will be bringing its massive racer support and display trailer to the Memphis Drags and the QUARTER-MAX® rig will attend as many National Guard ADRL national events as possible this season, based on already committed appearances elsewhere.

Attachments

• Q-M_Berner11mat.jpg
    Q-M_Berner11mat.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 8
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back