PTW Extended for Charlotte (1 Viewer)

DixonFan

Staff member
Administrator
Due to the rain out yesterday, PTW has been extended through today 3/28/2015. Deadline will remain the same....11:59pm

Thanks,
Shannon

Friday rainouts have always been part of the game . now , only a few will know about this change , and , have the ladders too help .. which usually don't - only having 2 shots , 4 wide on a brand new surface was going to be crazy anyhow .

Deadline circuit breaker tripped at 10:59 again last night . fix that , and shut it off .

*I'd say the same if I was #72
#20 could go right too the top !

get it together man - :D
Ray,
What timezone are you in???

Shannon

I been out of computer range, what's goin on

Shannon ,
The time deal shutdown early 2 weeks ago on Friday at 10:59pm . no doubt about it , others saw it and quit because of it .
You opened the game back up until Saturday night , which worked and did stop taking picks at 11:59pm - all seemed well .

Last night , it stopped taking picks at 10:59pm Friday .
Tonight , it will stop at 11:59pm - I already switched time zones to confirm this .

You will have to wait until the next race too see if this happens again .
It's no big too me , but it did happen .

I've narrowed it down to a Friday thing . lol

but , we never opened the game back up because it rained on Friday .
I know what the issue is. I created all the event before day light savings went into effect. To fix the issue, I just have to resave all the events in the game so that it will include the new day light savings time stamp. Going forward we shouldn't have an issue.....crosses fingers...lol

Shannon

(UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)

I tried to start a conversation with you last night , but that is not an option on your profile .
So I passed the message on too PJ .
I have fixed it so you can start conversations with me. I didn't know that option was turned off in my privacy settings...lol

Shannon

wait you can shut messages off from Ray? :) just kidding bud

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back