Pro Stock Pit Accident @ Pomona (1 Viewer)

mopain

Nitro Member
A woman on a scooter hit another woman, a Slammers golf cart & a Slammers scooter late Saturday afternoon at Pomona. The woman that got hit had to be taken to the hospital on a stretcher.

Last edited:
Unfortunately Jeg must be a magnet for crap like this. Didn't something similar to this happen a few years ago in Vegas with some chicks that had been hanging out with Gilby?

FYI The woman that was hit was Mike Strasburg's sister. From what I was told she did have to get stitches but she is doing okay now.

It doesn't surprise me, there were numerous people this weekend I wanted to drag off a golf cart and beat them sense-less for driving like idiots.

It was very scary in the pits this last weekend, I for one almost got taken out by track workers in a Uhaul truck. I stepped out of a portapotty and the mirror of the truck just missed my head.
Then a little later my brother had to take a dive as a (unnamed pro stock team) came slidding around a trailer in their golf cart.
I think I am going to buy more insurance....LOL

Be careful what you complain about.......

If they closed to pits for the sake of safety then we'll really have something
to complain about.

put RPM limiters on golf carts!!!:eek: but that wouild only serve as a traction control device.:D Also reduce the blood alcohol percentage a notch or two. like 85%

Last edited:
ban them unless your towning something or give them designated places for them where people shouldn't be walking, I'm surprised that there haven't been a ton more injuries

It doesn't surprise me, there were numerous people this weekend I wanted to drag off a golf cart and beat them sense-less for driving like idiots.

I SECOND THAT MOTION
and since they made it to where we only can use the pit vehicle with the special sticker then we should be able to police it in any way we see fit!!!

I hope the ladies are ok.

I remember a "wipeout" at Pomona a few years ago. A corporate or media guy on a pit bike took the corner going into the tunnel too fast. Him, the bike, his papers and stuff went flying. He wanted to be a knee-dragger club member with no chicken strips.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back