Pomona photos part 2 (1 Viewer)

mike

Nitro Member
Just a few for now... part one is here....

http://www.nitromater.com/nhra/3600-pomona-photos-part-1-a.html

P1010315.jpg

P1010106-1.jpg

P1010112.jpg

Good work mate!

Again, it was good catching up with you, and the offer still stands if you want to come to the Motorplex in the next couple of years.

Good work mate!

Again, it was good catching up with you, and the offer still stands if you want to come to the Motorplex in the next couple of years.

Thanks buddy.

I think I'll take you up on that offer next year. Was good catching up too. Are you going back out in Feb?

Great Job Mike, it was nice meeting you in Pomona, do you get to any of the East Coast races?

Thanks Doug. Was good meeting you too. As for East Coast races... if all goes to plan I'll be at a few next year, I've only ever got to do GNV... Next year it will change, if this visa stuff all goes well for me, I'll be out at the races all the time ;)

See you next season.

Mike

P1010037-1.jpg

tb.jpg

P1010170-1.jpg

I'm crossing my fingers Troy and team get a solid deal for next season, and get some victories! If you haven't had the pleasure of meeting Troy Buff, he's one of the nicest guys you'll ever meet at the track.

Go get em next year Troy

Once again Michael good Pics, Shawn Jones is from Albuquerque. This was they're only Natl. event in '06.

Once again Michael good Pics, Shawn Jones is from Albuquerque. This was they're only Natl. event in '06.

And thank you again Joe. Be good to catch up with you at a meet next season.

Shawn Jones sure has nice paint on that car, hopefully they'll be out at more national events next season.

Mike

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back