Pictures from '07 March meet (1 Viewer)

Wells Fargo or the Munsters?
mm2_014.jpg

this is my friend Steve Foster(also from Santa Maria) who runs in nostalgia eliminator II (8.60 index) on the left and Mr. Larry Ofria from famous Valley head service in SoCal on the right
mm2_015.jpg

and this is my "crewchief" Art Foster(also from Santa Maria) who is slowly but surely putting together a N/FC
mm2_016.jpg

How much does a rail weigh? Get it on the scales and let's find out!
mm2_017.jpg

mm2_018.jpg

The shut down area
mm2_019.jpg

These guys are lifesavers! Fellow 'mater Donnie Butts on the right(thanx for taking the time to chat and shake my hand Donnie)
mm2_020.jpg

Shut down area
mm2_021.jpg

mm2_022.jpg

mm2_023.jpg

Last edited:
mm2_024.jpg

Nurse ratchet again
mm2_025.jpg

Got some parts laying around? Put them in this handy parts holder:
mm2_026.jpg

nice girl
mm2_027.jpg

Amercian dragster shootin' some vid (hi Ryan, wanted to say hi, but it was hectic! See you at the loading dock)
mm2_033.jpg

mm2_032.jpg

This one has a nick
mm2_034.jpg

Nice goat
mm2_035.jpg

Packed front to back side to side grove
mm2_036.jpg

Mr. Worsham made it out, but the blue max stayed home
mm2_037.jpg

After the racing was done, this couple GOT MARRIED on the start line!!!!
mm2_038.jpg

Tom the Mongoose!
mm2_039.jpg

Cacklefest!
mm2_040.jpg

It is not snowing. I bought the camera like a day before and did not read the manual. Left it on auto, but you have to turn the dial to the moon icon for nightshots. Duh!
mm2_041.jpg

This mean old coupe drove by
mm2_042.jpg

Sunset at Famoso
mm2_043.jpg

Neon clocks
mm2_044.jpg

This crazy tractor has a scoop, a full cage, race seat, race motor etc etc
mm2_045.jpg

Someone has been very good!
mm2_046.jpg

Wow Paul! It looks like you were busy. You were everywhere. Some great shots, great variety too. Thank you for sharing. Thanks. Eric

You know Paul, Im not even going to look around on other sites for coverage UNTIL the race is over, I dont think Ive ever seen so many pictures this quick, you did such an outstanding job:) !!!!!!!!!!! Its alot of work to be all over taking nice shots and then go back and take all the time to download AND then post them that night.
Thank you so very much!!!!

Last edited:
Excellent job Paul. Thank you for sharing. Good to see Larry Ofria again. Haven't seen him in years.(old sponsor) :cool: You have given us poor people that can't be there, a great look.

A certain "'mater class clown" is missing from this group
mm2_010.jpg

mm2_011.jpg

HEY!! I resemble that remark!! Excellent pics Paul...
Sure glad I stayed home, my dually in the orchard would not have worked... WOW what a turnout... And then we DNQ, really glad I stayed home... BTW- the guy with the spark plug on his helmet is SPARKY! You will see him wandering the fuel pits looking at plugs, he really seems to know his stuff, no matter how lost he looks... LMAO!!:eek: He has been working with Adam Sorokin the last year, which explains his performance of late, to a degree... I'll put Arnold Birky up against Sparky anyday... But they are both funny as hell... Thanks for everything Paul... Looks like you covered some ground...
Now put those hush puppies in some warm water, and pop a MILLER LITE...
ALMOST makes me wish I had gone...:rolleyes: I dont tink so!! Eye candy is always excellent... The cars are nice as well... hehe

Thanks for getting all these pictures for all of us. I can't get out of the tower much from doing results so the pictures are MOST welcome.

Thanks for the great pictures. Also the fact that Ron Capps is there driving the NFC into the fives just increases my respect and admiration for him almost as much as when I read that he was a friend of Ed Sigmon, who is still racing a street roadster in comp. Good luck to both Ed and Ron today.

Awesome pictures! What a great race it was, ill have my pictures posted soon.

Last edited:
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back