Pick the Winners- Topeka Results (1 Viewer)

Wow! That's cool! I needed that after the 4 wides debacle

The first time I voted for a Pro Mod and Rickie wins it! I don't have a big enough dart board for Top Fuel Harley.....

Congrats Bob! Nice picking! I saw the Pro Mod drivers when I was picking. Ricky Smith is the man!

Great going Bob. I had a bad start of the season similar to JF.
luckley for the Count down this year, Ill make the top ten again.~:)~

when did pro mod become part of this?

In past years, people have made comments about opening up more classes. At some races this year have additional classes that are open to pick, you do not have to pick them but the option is there

PJ
I was under the assumption that those options were there for the specialty races, like TF Harley at the Winter's and would be announced? Good to know now! I wonder how many people knew about the option to pick a 5th class when there was only four pro classes running like in previous years? A definite advantage to those who were able to figure it out? I guess the cat's out of the bag now! I think Bob R may have found out by accident or luck?!?
Jeff

well, if my genius is being questioned..... I saw that PM was available and Tricky Tipster said about Ricky Smith
"It’s extremely difficult to deliver consistent results in Pro Mod but somehow this guy always finds a way to get the job done. Rarely makes a bad run, which helps explain why he’s got three championships and the points lead. "
Amen and pass the ammunition.....er, mashed potatoes

I don't know if it's an advantage, seeing I got 2 winners (PM and FC) 2 runners up (PS and FC) and a 3rd round loss (TF)...I coulda picked a TF winner and and had a 3rd round loss in any other class and it would be the same outcome...
I guess the hat trick would be getting 5 winners out of 6 separate classes for 30 points when available, but PM and PSB or TFH would have to be running
For my next trick, I will attempt to pick the TF Harleys ~:)~

Last edited:
I was kinda thrown back with pro mod, had to go back and scroll back n forth a few times. Kinda thought cool shacking it up a a bit. Keep people on their toes to pay attention on other classes.

well, if my genius is being questioned..... I saw that PM was available and Tricky Tipster said about Ricky Smith
"It’s extremely difficult to deliver consistent results in Pro Mod but somehow this guy always finds a way to get the job done. Rarely makes a bad run, which helps explain why he’s got three championships and the points lead. "
Amen and pass the ammunition.....er, mashed potatoes

I don't know if it's an advantage, seeing I got 2 winners (PM and FC) 2 runners up (PS and FC) and a 3rd round loss (TF)...I coulda picked a TF winner and and had a 3rd round loss in any other class and it would be the same outcome...
I guess the hat trick would be getting 5 winners out of 6 separate classes for 30 points when available, but PM and PSB or TFH would have to be running
For my next trick, I will attempt to pick the TF Harleys ~:)~
Bob
Now malice was meant! I too wondered why they were there? Now we know. Jeff

It was added earlier this year, its not meant as a secret. It's on the list when you go to pick. Heck I haven't picked them. I don't know enough about the Harleys yet and Pro Mod is just crazy to predict.

there are 4 Harleys emerging as front runners....Jay Turner, Tii Tharp, Doug Vancil and Rickey House....now the trick is to pick the right one of them.....at the right time

It was added earlier this year, its not meant as a secret. It's on the list when you go to pick. Heck I haven't picked them. I don't know enough about the Harleys yet and Pro Mod is just crazy to predict.
That's because pro mod is crazy in general

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back