Pick the Winners-Season results (1 Viewer)

First off...thanks PJ for all your work. The work involved is huge and for you to take time out for us to enjoy the game means alot.

Congrats to Jim Young on a well played game. We fought at it all year long and you played it tough. I am honored to once again win it!

and no I was not spouting off about it in the winners circle at Pomona Paul you nut...I was too busy whooping it up with Chris Demke and my fellow Maddern Racing Teammates! It as so cool seeing you again my friend!

Great game...great people! :D

Appreciate ya, PJ! I knew there had to be a reason why I come back to nitromater once a week.....its the Pick the Winners game

PJ - can't find a post on this thread about final final results! I've been waiting at the door for my trophy, but I realized no one asked for my address - ;)
So . . . who won?

Sorry for the delay folks. I had to check with the sponsor as to what they wanted to do.

Since John and Jim are ok with the tie our sponsor is as well.

Mark Bell with Trophy Paradise | Affordable and Discount Trophies | Build Your own Trophies will be sending your first place trophy to each of you. Please pm him your address.

Thanks again to everyone for playing.

Somehow I see JRX doing a Stanley Cup like tour with his trophy :)

Sorry for the delay folks. I had to check with the sponsor as to what they wanted to do. Since John and Jim are ok with the tie our sponsor is as well.
Mark Bell with Trophy Paradise | Affordable and Discount Trophies | Build Your own Trophies will be sending your first place trophy to each of you. Please pm him your address.
Thanks again to everyone for playing. Somehow I see JRX doing a Stanley Cup like tour with his trophy :)

Excellent! Thanks to Mark for his generosity. I'll have my trophy at the Arizona Nationals looking for some autographs from champions (and a car owner) who helped me win.

John - well fought. If I could only have outlasted you to play the treachery card - ;)

A huge thank you to Mark Bell and Trophy Paradise for the trophy!

PJ...somehow you managed to run the game while dealing with a family, job, soccer, writing for Bleacher Report, and Special Olympics. You sir are the winner. Thank you for all your hard work.

Winning the game again is so cool, and sharing it with Jim Young is an honor.

Ahhh Jim - the treachery card...lol I know the feeling. Playing the game has it's strategy that's for sure. :D

Congrats guys on a game well played! Thanks PJ for all your hard work keeping it all straight. Now if I just could've remembered to make my picks each time....:p

Hey PJ... Next year can we introduce a COUNTDOWN??? We can reset the points after Indy.
It will be great! :D I might be able to win. :p

Countdown??.....COUNTDOWN!!! Mark & Greg you two sound like the kind of people that STAND UP everytime a fuel car goes down. :mad:

I'm hopeing to get one more pick (6 total) and include Pro Mod, when they run. That way maybe they won't be so jamed up at the top.

And Krogen and Rice are now banned for life:D

Hey... at least I kept EVERYONE in it instead of the top 10 or something crazy like that. :D

Got this in the mail...woo hoo! Huge thanks to Mark Bell and Trophy Paradise!
aa1a.jpg

Now that is a MIGHTY fine lookin trophy John. :cool::cool:
Ok it's GAME ON next year, I want one. :p

Also got mine yesterday - very cool (thanks Mark!). While John's trophy is attractive, mine is MUCH nicer. It has my name on it! - ;)

Can't thank PJ enough for all of his effort over many years. Can't wait for next year . . . Fire 'Em Up

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back