Pick the Winners Results-Gators (1 Viewer)

PJ

Staff Member
Staff member
Administrator
Nitro Member
Congrats to Mike Larson for taking the win at the RainerNat errrr I mean Gatornationals

The Tom's, Power and Morgan, sit tied atop the season standings

The results of the Call out Race will be added once the complete the event at Indy. It doesn't affect the race event total, jus the season total so Mike can enjoy his victory and not need to worry about it being swiped away down the road.

not often a 15 takes the win. looked at my pics yesterday and thought i'd be lucky to be in top 20.

I am glad the Gators is behind us. Great racing but trying to pick the winners was a real shot in the dark. With all the cars able to win any given race now it's definitely going to be a tough year.
At least Eugene didn't blow me away. He only beat me by 3 points.

Add Tripp Tatum and Doug Foley to the list of drivers that need to pay me to not pick them…. I picked Leah and she didn’t even qualify….. I picked Erica and she runs a record time and loses first round!
Hight, S. Torrence, Krawick…. Only Hagen escapes my curse…..

Last edited:
Congrats to Mike and the Toms. Never thought my 14 points would be tied for 4th for the week. Upset city. Thanks PJ!

Last edited:
Went with Prock, Tasca, Anderson, Matt Smith, and Angelle... clean sweep of 5 first round losses over here. I feel like that deserves an award in itself LOL
There was a dipstick award for anyone who oiled themselves like that at one time. It is PJ's most prized possession, next to where his wife tells him to park his leaker.

😬

Everyone has had those weeks Spence. Congrats 👆

Last edited:
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back