Pick the Winners-Brainerd (1 Viewer)

PJ

Staff Member
Staff member
Administrator
Nitro Member
Congrats to Craig Eagle for taking the win this week.

Tom Power holds onto the season lead.

PJ, do you have the Seattle results on the season totals? Not seeing any points for that race

Congrats to Craig Eagle, stellar picking this week.

PJ, do you have the Seattle results on the season totals? Not seeing any points for that race

Chris, Seattle Pro Stock finalist Aaron Strong was not planning on going to Brainerd and Vincent Nobile agreed to run the Seattle finals at Indy.

Yep, that's right. I knew that, Rick. Brain fade on my part. And hell, I was at Seattle! Would be cool to see Strong get the Wally

Congrats Craig great job on picks

I'm heading to the cellar !!!!
Missed Seattle race thats gonna hurt !!!!

Last edited:
When I do results, its all or nothing. I can't partially do them, then wait for Pro stock to finish and add it. Once they run those finals at Indy, I will then be able to complete Seattle points as well as Indy. People could make some crazy jumps then

When I do results, its all or nothing. I can't partially do them, then wait for Pro stock to finish and add it. Once they run those finals at Indy, I will then be able to complete Seattle points as well as Indy. People could make some crazy jumps then
Or crazy loses !!! Lol

I was optimistic about getting some additional points for Seattle PTW because I had all three "favorites" (the drivers w/ lane choice). But they all LOST. That's why they race 'em on the track, not on our keyboards!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back