Pick the Winner- Sonoma Results (1 Viewer)

PJ

Staff Member
Staff member
Administrator
Nitro Member
Bit of chaos with some early round loses by some usual favorites made this an interesting race.

Congrats to Tim Chandler for finding his way to 21 points and the win this week.

Kevin Pierce is the new season points leader. The top 12 are within 9 points of each other. We have a couple of weeks off until the next race, time to get those tune ups right for the final 8 races

Wow ! Never thought I could move to the top with a 14 point race. All classes are tough as ever to win. Thanks to PJ for running this. Can we end this today, since it will probably be all downhill from here ~:)~

Here’s a sure fire way to play this game.
1- Watch the qualifying and read up on who is doing well. Also use the last race winners.
2- Write down the drivers in each class that are doing well… choose two in each class. Write them on little slips of paper.
3- Fold the pieces of paper with the names and put them in a hat and mix them up good.
4- Throw the hat in the garbage because those guys are gonna screw it up in the first rounds…

And if you want proof…. Kallitta, Gaige, and let’s talk about Cory Reed!

Last edited:
I will say I came out #1 on the maters bracket bonanza group this week so not all was lost!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back