PJ Staff Member Staff member Administrator Nitro Member Tuesday at 1:32 PM #1 Congrats to Brent Mazur for an impressive 25 point outing and the win this week. Mike English sits 2 points up in the season standings. On to St Louis
Congrats to Brent Mazur for an impressive 25 point outing and the win this week. Mike English sits 2 points up in the season standings. On to St Louis
justafan Nitro Member Tuesday at 2:13 PM #3 Congrats to Brent & Mike. Crunch time. 4 more to go. Good luck to everyone in St. Louis. Thanks PJ!
M Mike Nitro Member Tuesday at 4:42 PM #4 Thanks Guys WTG Brent I was honestly waiting for the slaughter as I did pick all that well but I guess neither did anyone else
Thanks Guys WTG Brent I was honestly waiting for the slaughter as I did pick all that well but I guess neither did anyone else